Summer is here and that only means one thing; it’s Make Your Own Havaianas season once again!
If you’re looking forward to getting your own customized MYOH pair this year, here are five things you need to know:
1. MYOH is now on its 11th year and it remains to be the biggest flip flops customization event in the country.
2. This year, Havaianas goes back to its roots , the Zori – a flat, thonged Japanese Sandals made of fabric straps and rice straw soles. Although Havaianas was born in Brazil, their high quality flip flops are inspired by the timeless beauty of the Japanese thongs.
3. Havaianaticos will get a piece of the the land of the rising sun with the limited Shibori-inspired commemorative pair. Shibori is a Japanese-inspired fabric-dyeing technique.
4. In true Japanese fashion, this year’s kawaii pins include the Zori, empress, ramen, and cherry blossoms! I definitely got my eyes on them ramen pins (because food is love <3)
5. Havaianas Davao has partnered with Starbucks SM Lanang Premier and they have something “cool” to offer for everyone.
- For every purchase of any of the Starbucks 2016 Summer drinks, customers will be given a voucher which will entitle them to a FREE Limited Edition pin as they customize their pair during MYOH.
- Havaianaticos can also get a chance to Make their Own Starbucks beverage! For every purchase of the Havaianas Commemorative Shibori sole at MYOH, customers are given a “Make Your Own Frappucino” voucher which will allow them to two (2) free add-ons of their choice on their drink.
- This promo will run from APRIL 22 to MAY 1, 2016 only.
Catch the Make Your Own Havaianas 2016 Davao leg at the 2nd level of SM Lanang Premier (beside Starbucks) from April 22 to May 1.
See you there! =)