When I think of holiday parties, I think of gold, shimmer, and glamour. I think of gorgeous golden eyes paired with a lovely autumn lips. But while red lips might be the perfect shade for the season, there’s always something glamorous about a nude lips to match a golden smokey eye. Here’s my take on the perfect holiday look for the season:
I wanted to make this look fresh and clean, hence the subtle contour and blush. For occasions where I know I’ll be taking lots of photos, I rely on products that stay put and doesn’t leave a white cast, like the Fanny Serrano Concealer stick which I used as a foundation. This gives me a flawless base that stays intact for longer hours. I like the way it registers on camera – so photogenic! No wonder pro makeup artists love this stuff.
- Fanny Serrano Concealer Stick in Cashew
- Loreal True Match Concealer in Medium Deep (for under eye circles only)
- Maybelline All in One Clear Smooth Shine Free Cake Powder in 04 Honey
- Etude House Face Color Corset in #5 Tight Shading Corset
- Max Factor Flawless Perfection Blush in 220 Classic Rose
- Jazzy Collections Eyebrow Gel in EBG-02 Light Brown
- BYS Natural Delight Eye Shadow Pallete
- Beauty Rescue Plus Makeup Palette
- YSL Effect Faux Cils Shocking Felt Tip Eyeliner Pen
- Eye of Horus Goddess Pencil in Bronze Amulet
- Maybelline Hypercurl Mascara
The focus of this look is the eyes so I made sure to make it extra glam. I used a medium brown eye shadow as a crease color, dark gray for the outer and inner corner of the lids, and this gorgeous gold eye shadow from my Beauty Rescue palette in the center. I finished off the look with a nude, glossy lips for a glamorous touch.
- Revlon Matte Lipstick in Mauve it Over
- Pinkie Swear Lipgloss in Brulee
And that’s it. What’s your go-to look this holiday season?