You probably know by now that Avon lipsticks are among the most well-loved lip products because of their amazing quality and affordability. I have quite a few Avon lippies in my stash and I absolutely love all of them. One of my latest purchases is this Avon Ultramoisture Rich Lipstick in Juicy Pomegranate. I’ve actually gotten this a few months ago but I haven’t worn it out that much.
On the tube, Juicy Promegranate is a warmed up pink shade with micro gold shimmers. However, it turns into a bright pink shade with a tinge of coral on my olive/morena skin. I like how it makes my lips look juicy and luscious due to the inclusion of the tiny shimmers. It’s a great everyday shade that would still make your lips noticeable. I would also like to mention that it’s a unique kind of pink that does not look cheap at all.
WHAT I LIKE
– Affordable at 299
– Moisturizes my lips even without lip balm underneath
– Leaves my lips looking healthy
– Creamy texture with a sheen finish. It’s quite buildable though
– Doesn’t feel heavy on the lips
– Has a faint watermelon scent, which I’m crazy about!
– The shade works well on my morena skintone
– The bottom part of the tube is color coded, so you can easily recognize the shade in your stash
WHAT I DON’T LIKE
– Only available through local Avon dealers
– Does not last for a long time. Around 3 to 4 hours. It disappears completely when you eat.
– I find the packaging a little tacky
I’m not a bright pink lipstick kinda gal because I’m quite partial to muted pinks and brown pinks, but I like using this on days when I need to put more colors on my face without piling up on other makeup products such blush-on and eyeshadow. It’s a great pink lipstick that would make you look fresh and youthful.
And that’s just it for today. What’s your favorite Avon product?