Quick Fx Pimple Eraser claims to help dry up pimples, helps diminish and reduce dark spots due to scarring, and helps protect skin against the sun.
I did not expect grand results, but I am happy to report that, after three days, my zits were gone! I was actually amazed that this product worked. I wish I had documented the progress, but reviewing this was unplanned. I took a second look at the ingredients to justify this sorcery.
Quick Fx Pimple Eraser has 5 active ingredients. Let’s be dorky together and take a closer look:
1. Glycolic Acid – Rejuvenates and evens out skintone. I remember my dermatologist used to encourage me to have glycolic peels once in a while. Apparently, glycolic acid is a known natural exfoliant. It helps remove dead skin cells and allows healthy, glowy skin to surface.
2. Salicylic Acid – I bet we all know what this is for. This potent acid is known to treat acne.
3. Zinc Oxide – Helps control inflammations and relieves skin irritations. It also protects the skin against the harmful rays of the sun; an SPF of some sort.
4. Vitamin C – Helps lighten skin pigmentation. It also help relieve troubled skin and fight bacteria.
5. Niacinamide – Also an agent known to lighten skin.
Looking at the ingredients, I can see why it helped dried up my nasty zits in an instant. For one, salicylic acid played a major role on this – although I still suggest a patch test before using it. Let me just reiterate that it did help dry up my pimples, but not so much on the lightening part. The zits still left light scars on my cheeks.
WHAT I LIKE:
– Affordable. Only 49php (10 g),
– Dries up pimples in 3 days, on me at least. This is still a case-to-case basis,
– I like the fact that the sachet comes with a seal – convenient and hygienic,
– Has a thick consistency, so a little goes a long way,
– No adverse reactions,
– Does not have a strong scent.
WHAT I DON’T LIKE:
– The product sits on top of the skin, so you can’t really use it under makeup,
– Some people might be allergic to salicylic acid (AGAIN, a patch test is a must!)
I usually apply this at night after toning my skin. It’s an okay product for me. I appreciate that it dried up my pimples, although I wish it did not leave scars. But for 49php? I can’t really complain, can I? Also, I cannot vouch if this would be as effective on cystic zits. I suggest you read up and try it at your own risk. Nonetheless, I’m happy to have this in my stash for emergency purposes.
WILL I REPURCHASE?:
Maybe not. I’d be willing to invest on something more effective. (2016 Update – 3 years later, I still have this as a staple in my acne emergency kit. And it now comes in a convenient tube! Really good stuff!
Have you tried this yet?