Pininho, Portuguese for “Cute Little Pin”, is the perfect accessory for your flip-flops; simply use the punch to create a small hole in the strap of your flip-flops and then insert a Pininho.
I got this Music note Pininho pin with a strap puncher. If you’re planning to add several pins on your havaianas straps, I suggest getting one of those that come with a puncher first and then just buy single pins as an addition. The puncher is reusable, so you get to save money that way.
|95php at All Flip Flops|
1. Detach the pin from the puncher. It has two parts: the pin and the security lock.
2. Position the puncher on the strap where you want to apply the pin.
3. Give it a good press to punch a hole.
4. Grab the security lock (the thing that looks like thumbtacks) and insert it at the back of the strap, just like so.
5. Position the Pininho pin on top of the strap. The pin has a hole on its back; make sure the security lock is inserted on the hole.
6. Using the flat area of the puncher, press the pin and the lock together to secure them in place. I find that this does not work effectively because the pin slides through. Instead, what I do is I simply press the strap on something solid (i.e flat table surface).
7. And viola! Your flip flops now has an added spunk.
|Now my flip flops screams MEEEEE!! =)|
Here’s my sister’s red Havaianas Top with a skull pininho. Rockin’!
And that’s it. Easy peasy, yes? Now it’s your turn to try it! =)
Done with my house chores and blogging duties. Time to rush some errands! Have a great Saturday everyone! =)