Now that it’s been four years, my stash has grown to a box full of girly necessities. I love them all, especially my lipsticks; but among my not-so-huge lipstick collection, I always find myself reaching for my two Ever Bilena Matte Lipsticks. I find them the most reliable when it comes to staying power and giving my face an instant brightening effect.
– Good staying power. It last long enough until I decide to retouch, which is mostly at the end of my shift.
– It fades very slightly when you eat or drink, but it doesn’t really wash you out. The stain stays pretty and you don’t even have to retouch.
– Cheap! 145php for a quality product is such a steal.
– Can be found in every mall and Watson’s outlet.
– Decent packaging. Not classy, but not cheap at all.
– Intense color payoff.
– Although matte, they are actually very buildable.
– The two shades I have compliment my skin very well (I’m medium with yellow undertones)
– Nothing, except that it’s drying since it’s matte.( A swipe of your favorite lipbalm underneath can prevent dryness)
I love it! My favorite lipstick finishes are satin and matte, since I’m not really a fan of anything glossy. So yes, I have a love affair with my matte lipsticks.
WILL I REPURCHASE?
Yes! I’m planning to get two more shades: Skin (Nude) and Pink Mauve (Brownish Pink)
Have you tried using Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick?